Are you going to sell home? Here is how it works and there are
1. Determine the selling price for
2. Get your home in “showing and selling” condition.
3. Do your best to make up your home (see Home
1. Establish a marketing strategy with your
real estate agent.
2. Choose a plan carefully in a buyer's market.
3. Expose your home to the greatest number of potential
1. Receive a written offer from buyer with
2. Make a decision to walk away, open a new round of
negotiations or close.
3. Give buyer a reason to accept or reject the offer
4. Continue the sale if two parties return acceptable
results as defined by the contract,
5. Make a list of all the things you and your buyer must
do before closing once you accept the offer.
1. Close in two to ten weeks
2. Prepare necessary documents a few days
before the closing.
3. Move all stuff out of the house in the time frame
4. Transfer the items, house and ownership of the
property to the buyer.
5. Sales is final at closing, a 45 minute paper signing.
If you are going to sell your house and want to consult more
details or find a top agent serving for you, please contact
Dr. Nicole who will provide you with great selling services.